Thursday, May 14, 2009

out bonding with babes

Out bonding with my girls, Cheron and Sukie. OK, not only girls laa, but the bfs and a cool guy named Marshall back from UK. Jackie supposed to join us, but daddy not allow.No worries, we might meet up anytime soon this weekend. =)

Since my beloved-mum never cook, so yea, CAESAR SALAD!! hehehe.... Can't believe the whole day I had two caesar salad as my meals. Can't help it, I LOVE caesar salad!! yummmm


FULL-TIME-LOVER = Smoked Salmon Caesar Salad

Marshall the cool tattoo guy!! He got tattoos all over his body, legs and HEAD!! =0


As usual Sukie will not cam whore with us. She will end up complaining that she looked pale, bla bla bla....hahahaha....

Oh yea, forget to mention, I'm full of germssss!! hehehee....Off to bed soon to fight with Mr.Flu.
-x0x0-


No comments: