Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm back!!!

First of all, SORRY been MIA for quite sometime. SHITS all around, mood off!! fyi, not the real shit, but drama. HAHAHA...but all over now =)

*********

And I have to shout, SNEHA IS MAD!!!!!! SERIOUSLY MAD!!!!! lol Oh god....she's crazy but she can be so sweet at sometimes. HAHAHAHA... sorry to say that I'm mood off, tired of working and lack of sleep.

*********

So, yeaa... Let me introduce my nurrsiiee to you all.....Amanda Choong JyeYi

She came back for holiday and ofcourse she missssssed me!! hahahahaha.... Can't believe she and her mum said my voice sounds like 8-10 years old kiddiee!! MY MY MY MY!!!

Went out for lunch at JJ's Coffee Bean, Caesar Salad + chicken + more cheese + more dressing = YUMMMMMMM!!!!!! Non-stop gossiping, ups and downs, laughing like a mad woman, so no one dare to come to us!!

And suddenly I was like, "SHIT!!! We forgot to take picture.!!" so yea, snap snap snap

Jyi & Myee


Oh pleaseee...I'm shy okay!!! Don't take picture when I'm driving ^^


HAHAHAHAA....lick ***** sign hurrr???? LOL


* Before *


* After *



Went to buy some co called, bloodworm for my fighting fish BUT I bought the wrong, stupid, huge EARTHWORMS!!! eeeeyyyeerrr!!! Gave it to someone for fishing! No need to thank me.... I just can't stand the wormiie thinggy!! -____-



1 comment:

Raja Nadiah said...

x ajak
hmph
duno la babe
huhuuhu
i can go out d i call u ok