Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WAN TAN sessions w/ SAKAI!

Went out with my SakaiMui that day to Oldtown for some heart-to-heart talk. I know it's hard for both of you, but no worries, I'm here for you!

I can't watch people sobbing and I'll end up sobbing with them! Useless right? Suppose to cheer people up, but........ sorry, I'm a warm-blooded creature okay! lolol

Went to stadium to had our yummy-licious wan tan mee!! mmmm hmmmm!! I had 3 bowls of wan tan! Now, talking bout fats! Sakai not bad also kay, she had wan tan mee with extra wan tan. hehehehe.... Good to see that she can actually eat in a proper way. Been worried bout her since last 2 weeks.


Three bowls of THIS!!! beerkkss!!!


Our sister-love picture for sure ♥
Miss those days we had in kayelle, and I always here for you when you need me. *crossingfingers*
No doubt!

No comments: