Wednesday, October 15, 2008

bad day!!!! mooooooodddy

quite frustrated today!!! don't know WHY........ "_____"
1st, i thought of install some stupid games in my company PC.....
so, i click here and there....and finally installed!!!! and do you know what?????
SHYT!!!!! there's only 60mins trial!!!!!
f***!!!!!!! daym fedup!!!!
.
.
what else i can do???? browsing my facebook, friendster........and stuff....
then my colleague asked " Queenie, what u want to eat for lunch ?? "
and i was like, " hmmmmm........i wanna eat tau fu fa and laksa "
so, me and my colleague Emily went out to tapao for our lunch......
AGAIN????????? guess what???? laksa is closed, and tau fu fa also CLOSED!!!!!!!!
daym f*** up!!!!! 1st is the stupid game, now my LUNCH!!!!!! *&^^%%$$#@#@@!
cool down calm down~~~~
so i just simply choose some fried mee hoon and chao...
but i still wan my tau fu fa, so i called my dad asked him where else i can get my tau fu fa....
my dad told me near my working place, there's a very nice and soft tau fu fa......
so i went and look for it!!!!
AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid moron!!!! CLOSED!!!!! *&^%%$$#@@
okay, i'm tension!!! really tension!!!!!!
we went back to the salon.......and i was so tension cause i can't get my laksa and the daym tau fu fa!!!!!
just finished my lunch......NOT TASTY MEE HOON.....
.
.
suddenly i wanna watch cinderella!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAA...laugh at myself.....
yea yea....childish ryte????? but who cares???? i wanna watch!!!!
so i click on youtube search for CINDERELLA PART 2.....
me and my colls sitting nicely get ready for it......
.
.
around 7.30pm my coll remind me that we have to get changed for our dinner!!!!
we had our dinner at the SINCERO RIVERBANK......
daym......the claypot tom yam is sooooooooooooo yuummmmmmyyyy........
and ofcos, the PIZZA....tropicale!!!! my favourite!!!!!
so, after dinner we head back to our home sweet home......
as usual, i took my beauty bath.........put on my mask!!!! surfing the net.....
and time for horrrrrooorrrr series.... i don't know you guys got heard it before....
GUAI TAN....the hk groupies so called " the ghost slayer ".....
they travel around the world, japan, thailand, philipines, MALAYSIA to experience the horror of the places.....houses....hospitals......caves....... etc....... daym scary wey..........
trust me...... very interesting!!!!!!!!
i stopped for while just for blogging time..... hhheeeeehheeeee
i think i shud continue the series!!!!! yea, i watch alone.....brave huh????
.
.
awwwwww.............miss my +3m4n+4p!m35r4..........
mmmmwaaaahhh.....
night everyone........ xoxo

No comments: