Monday, October 20, 2008

tired night.......

after a long day .... finally i can go home and get some rest since yesterday night i slept at 4am, went to club with my frens........
.
.
just after i reached home, i heard someone talking very loud.........somethings bad....
my parents are arguing.......is kinda sad to see them argue.....cos we used to be very happy go lucky family...... i tried to calm them down....but too bad, i CANT!!!! i felt useless.......my brother and sister are not around, so.......I'm the only child at home........
hmmmmm............after a while, i called my aunt for help....cos i really don't want anything bad happen..........about 2 hrs ++ .....finally my parents cool down........ and is time for my dinner...
yea!!! You're right!!! MY DINNER AT 11pm.......hmmmmm
.
.
SOMEONE told me that my diet is unhealthy!!!!! hmmmmm...sounds like COMPLAINING...... "_____" huhuhuhuhu....... SOMEONE told me i should eat more get back my balance, but on the other hand, my ex-bf say I'm FAT !!!! OH MY GOD!!!!
.
.
well.....yea, is been 3 months plus since i broke up with my ex-bf......
he just called me.......and we chatted about 2 hrs......... in this 6 years, we only talk on the phone when we 1st started our relationship.......after that, we just sms once or twice a day or just call up " I'm coming, get ready ! "
sounds boring right???? but just now we chat back about our stories.....how we met......how we started........yea, is really nice to have such memories..........
ONLY MEMORIES.............I can very sure that it was just a memories......... ^^
we can still be best friend......that's it......BEST FRIEND........
once heart broken, there's a scar on it........
don't worry I'll be fine......i still got LOTS LOTS LOTSSSSSS of lovely friends that always support me......... *smile* especially my +3m4n+4p!m35r4.... *muax muax*
.
.
.
okay, it's kinda late.....i'm gonna off to bed..... sweet dreams everyone.......muax muax..... ^^

No comments: