Wednesday, October 8, 2008

a n o t h e r n i g h t

hmmmmmm........just finished watch WHITE CHICKS.....haha....comedy show!!!!
u know wat?? the best part is the thief who tried to steal the PRADA......like the quotes " IS NOT JUST A BAG, IS PRADA" hahahahaha and oh yea...the fashion show!!!! HAHAHAHAHAA
the way they pose!!!! laugh die me.....
.
.
gonna think wat to pack for tomorrow......sigh.......tees??? dress??? shorts??? jeans????
the most important things is MY SKIN CARE aka my baby!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
cant live without em'......my head is empty!!!!!!! frozen!!!!!!!!!! can't think !!!!!
guess i need a goodnight sleep for the 3 crazy days!!!!!!
and yea!!! i'm sad.....i cant go for the SIA interview this coming sunday!!!!!! *sobsob*
have to wait til december for the next interview!!!! UUUURRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!
^queen's angel^ "dear queenie, its okay if u can't for this interview...think positive....u may do some research before u go for the next coming interview on december......try yr best.....love u"
awwwwwww.......so sweet........HAHAHAHAHA.....i'm not crazy okay....is just that my angel inside me told me that i have to think positively!!!!!
alright, i need to get back to me LUGGAGE!!!!!!! *grriinnss*
.
.
.
.
xoxo
be back on saturday....mwahhhh

No comments: