Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BORED WORKING DAY!!!!!!


hmmmmm......today no business!!!! DAYMN boring sitting here nothing to do....
browsing my facebook all day long......buffering my nails.... *shiny shiny* do my own facial.... "FRECKLES!!! I WARN U!!! BETTER STAY AWAY FROM MY SKIN!!!!!" huh.....hate em' =,="

YAY!!!!!!!!!
tomorrow gonna off for 3 days!!! Yeah, u're right!!!! SHOPPING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( grinnnnnnnns )
gonna depart in the morning with my fwen, Christable, yea, she's driving.....cool huh??? =)
and yeah, MOS!!!!!!!! gonna be drunk queen i guess!!! =D
I wanna watch FLIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD.....my fav movie!!!! ( yea la yea la.....sounds weird right??? but who cares??? i like horror movies!! ^evil's face^ )
hopefully SOMEONE can watch with me tomorrow....ekekekekeke.......too excited addy......



ok la......time for me to chao!!!!! gonna get back to work!!!! bbbuuuuhbaiiiiii
xoxo
.
.
.
.

Emily and queen, camwhoring while working XD

No comments: