Monday, October 27, 2008

happy weekend ^_^


Okay!! 1st of all, i know is a bit late to update my blog!!!!
but i was having a great weekend okay, so i forgot!!!! *hhheheeeeehhhheeee*
started from FRIDAY noon....3.30pm
i was happily, msging smeeelllyyy.....


me : what you doing??
smeeelllyy : watching tv, you eh???
me : nothing much, just lying on my salon bed....what time u will be back?
smeeelllyy : i'm coming back TOMORROW EARLY MORNING.....
* i was like "_____" *
me : why huh???????
smeeelllyy : tonight got birthday party at MOS....hehe
again * i was like hmmmmppphhhh "____" *
me : who's birthday party??
smeeelllyy : JESSICA, my coursemate.....vino and chris will going too...
didnt reply!!!... hhhmmmmppphhhh
smeeelllyy : hmmm...you had lunch addy??
me : NO
smeeelllyy : why?? you not hungry meh??
me : dunno.....still full!!!
....................looking at the phone........ no reply!!!!!!!! ><

about 10 more minutes.......one of my colleague, JENNY said " eh, eddy's back!! " and i was like.......... OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!
i rushed to the counter, just before i reach the counter, i saw someone STANDING nicely in front of my salon!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! .............
damn malu okay!!! i really thought he's in kl........
SURPRISED!!!!!!!!! ......
i straight away run back inside and hide!!!!
he called my cell-phone, "come dear, we go lunch......"
okay i admit..... my face turns into red RED RED!!!!!
i say, DON'T WANT!!!!

ok...after a while, he left cause i don't wanna go out....cause i SHY!!!!! ^^
then he messaged....


smeeelllyy : come la dear, i come fetch u now k??
me : DON'T WANT, i hate u!!!! ><>
smeeelllyy : SURPRISED!!!!!!! lol
me : HATE YOU!!!! you nearly made me cry!!!! OMG
smeeelllyy : sorry.....just wanted to make u sad........i come fetch you now k?? i know u miss me.....

......okay !!!!...we went out for lunch!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA ........

sooooo swweeeettttt ^^

- end of story -

.
.
.
.

SATURDAY......hmmmm......woke up at 11++.......*hheeeehhheeee*
okay okay........was high on alcohol okay!!!!
that's why!!!!! >< * something's personal here * bleuks!!!!
went out for lunch ......SUSHI KING!!!! Jusco Ipoh......

.
.
.

.......camwhoring...always!!!! enjoying my miso soup while eddy enjoying is....errrrr....dunnno what sushi!!!! XD

.

.

what else somemore???? SHOOOPPPPINNNNGG TIIMMMMEEE!!!!!!






OKAY!!! TELL YOU SOMETHING UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!!!
i bought one pair of GUESS heels for only RM70.00^^
yea...on sales.......actually one pair RM90.00....3 pairs RM210.00...
so me and Juliebabe, shared!!! she bought 2 pairs and i 1 pair!!!!
yay!!!! happy !!!! hhheeeeehhhhheeeeee...


.
.
.

Juliebabe and her bf Francis headed back to home, to have some rest since we going clubbing at night at RUM JUNGLE....
me and smeeelllyy go for a movie..... MY BEST FRIEND'S GIRL...
nice comedy movie!!!! hahahaha.... ^_^
went back home for dinner and preparing for the night out!!!!










2 comments:

Ainee Cumi said...

babe, so shweet of edy n u..
now i remember what movie i saw u dat day at JJ..
its my best friend's girlfriend..
hehe..
catch u!!

Queenie_puffpuff said...

hehehehe.....yea...he is such a sweet friend.... =)
alright!!