Wednesday, November 19, 2008

19th.......

....Well...... is 19th of November......... 19th such a memorable day for me...... It's remind me how i get to know someone. And every time i thought of it, i wil ^______^ smillleeeeee. Okay, wanna listen to grandma's bedtime story???? heeeeheeeee

I remember it was Wesak Day and is Monday, I was working all alone.....Yea, is holiday, but i gotta work on that day, pity me right?? Someone that work next door, CLOSED!! HAHAHAHAH So, as usual around 7 .20pm, my colleague from the other branch will come and accompany me till 8pm. Just after she reached, she said " Eh, your friend today off ar?? " . HUH??? my friend??? CLICK!!! aha!!! "Yea,today Monday mer, and is holiday somemore". heeeeheeeee and she continued " He left a note for me at the door there!! ". WHAT??? a note for me???? "You can't be serious", i said. "Go check it out den...". Okay, i nicely go and check it out.. GREAT!!!! i was punked!!! There's nothing for me but just a note to his customers written <> contact , XXXX 016- xxx xxxx > HAHAHAHAHAHAH I went back to my salon and look at my colleague, "Very funny". But u know what, the numbers was stuck in my brain!!!!! *laughdieme*

Okay, time to closed!! Just after i went in my car and start the engine, the angel of me telling me " Come on Queenie, give him a text ". While the devil of me telling me " NO Queenie, DON'T ". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Well, guess I listened to the angel ofcos...... ^^ Yea, i texted him...... and bla bla bla bla........end of story

We had a whole lotzzz of conversation via sms, msn, webbie, phone............ The next day working also smiling smiling, hello hello, peeping peeping!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA.... Purposely walk pass by my shop and asked me wanna lunch together...... HAHAHAHAHA....... Such a memory!!! ^^

Alright, guess its enough for tonight, my sleepymode is turn ON!!!!! goodnight everyone, goodnight smeeelllyyy......

No comments: