Wednesday, November 5, 2008

sick, boring, frustrated EMO

Resting the whole day on my bed..........yea, i didn't go for work today....took off!!! guess i really need some rest after all.... feel so much better... ^_^

Woke up around 9.10am, the 1st thing on my mind is my smeeelllyy....wondering he's still snoring like a piglet, or in the class.....hmmm.......what else la.....SMS-ing!!! nicely took my cellphone, started to text.......Guess i'm wrong this time, he was not snoring like a piglet BUT nicely replied with, "morninggggg, i just finished class, hehe"OMG, is only 9.15am.....so early????? so, he was telling me that he went back home lepak, go lunch at 11am, and back for class at 12pm......hmmmm.......i was thinking, what am i going to do???? get dress up and go walk walk???? NO NO NO!!! i'm sick, should be resting at home!!!!

Yeah, that's what i did the whole day!!! browsing my facebook, blog, OTHER'S blog.........until my beloved-daddy nicely asked me "baby, u hungry??? daddy cook steak for you, okay???" ^____^ awwww......i know my daddy loves me....heeeeheeeeee i love you too daddy......*laughingtomyself*

After my lunch, my tummy started CRAMP!!!!!! XXXXXXXXX uurrrrgggghhhhh........i hate the feeling......!!! so, i just put in one dvd......chinese corpse movie.....the old type....we called it "keong si" HAHAHAHAHA.......its funny yet scary!!!! hahahahaha......the story is like, when you take off the "foo" (yellow holy paper) from the corpse, the corpse will alive and chase you!!! HAHAHAHA......and when the corpse near you, faster stop BREATHING, then the corpse will not see you!!!!! funny right???? *laughdieme* i was laughing the whole series!!! i'm not crazy, just want to get rid of the cramp of my tummy....

That's it....my sick, boring, frustrated plus emo DAY!!!!! hmmmmmm

i wish smeeelllyyy is here with me, so he can cheer me up!!! cheng cheng!!!!! HEEEHEHEHEEE

It's time for my beauty shower!!!! scrub here and there!!!! LOL

-xoxo-

No comments: