Thursday, November 13, 2008

KIKI KAKA KUKU

This morning woke up at 9.o0 am, listening to ne-yo....heeeeheeee....Then, continue sleep until 10am, smsed smeeeelllyyyy.... He said he just finished class, and heading to CC for games then 12pm class....hmmm....yea, getting ready for work..... As usual, will look at the mirror and SMILEeeeeeee and telling myself "I'm beautiful" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......... That's what my yoga teacher taught me...... Telling yourself beautiful every single day can keep u young and free from wrinkles!!!! aiyo.......Then what's gonna happen to my business if every woman is free from wrinkles????? HAHAHAHAHA.... damn selfish right???? LOL

After telling myself I'm beautiful, thought of doing some sun solution pose *yoga*......Then suddenly, ARGHH!!!!! my BUTTOCK!!!! Must be i slept wrong side!!! Damn pain ler.... Don't know how to describe the feeling of CRAMP!!!! Thought of apply some cream on it, but i haven't bath. So, just after my beauty bath, i applied some *so called* buttock cream on it, but i still can feel the muscle cramped!!!! That's why today i walk like *senget* a bit. DON'T LAUGH!! pity me

Skipped breakfast today, until around 3pm, my tummy started to making sound *kulukulu* , telling me "I'm hungry~~~" So, i went to buy lunch for myself and colleague...... Talking bout my colleague, OH GOD, can't wait for her new coming baby.......She's start her maternity leave on Monday, then after CNY only she will come back for work. Time passes too fast, for me la. Its like just yesterday she got pregnant, and now she's waiting for deliver her baby. Everything seems happened so fast!!! Sometimes i wish i could turn back time and stop it there forever..... Sounds ridiculous right??

YAY!!! Tomorrow on leave till Sunday. What am i going to do??? hmmm..... Guess i'll be pampering myself with pedicure, lunch with daddy and mummy, splurge a lil, go home continue my HK series..... HAHAHAHA.... Supposing going kl tomorrow morning, but since smeeelllyyy coming back this week, so i'll just wait Friday and welcome home.... And yea, I'm craving for some nice wine, long time never tatse it..... hmmm.... Guess this weekend i'll be flying high....

Okay, time for me to continue my HK series...... Goodnight world... xoxo


No comments: