Thursday, November 27, 2008

December is coming

DECEMBER!!!!! yay!!!!! Actually is kinda busy month for me, cause is end of the year, have to follow up lotzzz of customers!!!! But at the same time, I'm excited. Why??? Well, I got good reasons for shoppingggg. Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year....... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Got an appointment this morning, I'm not complaining here, but I found this client a bit lazy! Okay, she's having problem with her skin, she suppose to come every week for the treatment, but she doesn't follow the rules. She come whenever she like. hmmmm Sounds disappointed right? The treatment was done about 3 hours. And its time for lunch. I'm controling myself not to take so much of food, cause I don't want to get plump!!! I'm looking for a Cheong Sam for CNY. HAHAHAHAHAHA I know, outdated.. But i would like to try... ^______^

Did some christmas decoration for my salon. There's only 2 colors for the christmas tree. sigghh Not my fault, my manager bought at Ikea and she said, she like purple and gold! That's why i mention only 2 colors. heeeheeee......

Not that bad right??

*****


I cant wait for my christmas present!!!! *clappinghands* ^^ excited!!! I bet you feel the same, right???

2 comments:

Copy Ninja Kakashi said...

Hahaha you just gotta hate it when you think everything went wrong for ya, then the radio plays a song that corresponds to your situation! Damn it! hahaha but it's cool right? It's like god trying to console you :P hahah

Well like I've said. dont dwell on it too much.. Wont help in any way =)
You take care, dont feel down too much.

Queenie_puffpuff said...

awww....thx again Mr.Faisal... =)