Monday, November 24, 2008

No mee hoon, No instants!!!!

Woke up this morning with the thought of cooking tom yam for myself and my colleague. After cleaning myself up, went down to get ready to whip something up, 15 minutes into searching for mee hoon to soak in the water,i realised there wasn't any in the first place!!! Ok plan B, I decided I would settle instant noodles as a substitue , but there's wasn't any stock either!! HAHAHAHA...I guess some shopping has to be done. So, the cooking thingy was total a failure!! Went back upstairs, did some fast make up, and was headed immediately to work. While tuning in onto the station Mix FM, to my astonishment, they were playing, God Must Have Spent a Little More Time On You, by N'sync. GOSH!!! Old school, but meaningful lyrics. I like this part especially, "In all of creation, all things great and small, You are the one that surpasses them all, More precious than any diamonds or pearl, They broke the mold when you came in this world~~~~~"reminds me WAYYYY back of schooling time, when i used to buy cassettes!!! hahaha...Collecting all the posters of BSB, N'sync, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Spice Girls....etc.... HAHAHAHAHA

Well, as I wrote in my previous blog, these are the pictures at MOS partaayyyy!!! but i only uploaded few only, the rest is on my facebook, go check it out.. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1048856230&ref=profile

******

Juliebabe ^^
SakaiBelle ^^

Me and Eddy ^__^


The Brotherhood pose!!!

SakaiBelle, Vino and Preeta *Vno is like weeeee......HURRAY!!! I'm flying high!!!*

******

No comments: