Friday, November 21, 2008

OFF DAY

Woke up around 12.30pm cos yesterday night slept around 7am. As the previous blog, its like i took some Awakening Potion~~~The 1st thing on my mind is the message i received last night, its like a night mare to me. But after all we still the same ^^ So, the whole day i was onlining, chatting, browsing here and there as usual, and thought some online shopping, BUT i cant get anything i want...kinda choosy!!! hheeeeeeheeee... Had a wonderful lunch cooked by my beloved-daddy and continue with my HK series.... The Gem of Life... Lotzzz of branded in this drama....weeeeee...... HAHAHAHA...i wish i could be one of them!!!! a ROOM of shoes, a ROOM of bags and accessories, CLOTHS ofcourse!!!!! HAHAHAHA....... nahhh.....dreaming~~~~

Around 5pm, mummy said, "Girl, wanna SHOPPING?????" and i was like "WANT!!!!!!!!!!! woooohhoooooo " *jumping around* "Okay, girl, mummy give u 2 hrs to get ready", my mum said. HAHAHAHAHA...... While getting ready, i thought of checking my facebook, and duuhhh, the INSANE girl, messaged me again...Why i mentioned AGAIN??? Long story.... nahh, I'm not that kind of childish here, so i just ignored what she wrote and done.... Even smeeelllyy also agree that we both just ignore the CRAZY, HORNY, DESPERATE girl..... lol

Me and my beloved-mummy went to Jusco for lil bit of splurge.... Girlie's thing... ^^ Then walk past by GUESS boutique, and i saw one shirt that exactly what smeellyy wants, price is reasonable too, not that really expensive, but I wanna do some "homework" before i buy it. Cause Ipoh don't really have much brand, so i decided to go kayellee and look for other brands 1st....good idea right??? that's what shopaholics do!!!! HA HA HA HA

After shopping with mummy, I meet up with my bestie, Michellebabe at Moon River, behind St. Micheal's school. Is a new place to hang out, nice environment, but the service and foods are suxxx..... i waited for about 30 minutes to get my COKE!!!! You can imagine my thirst!!!!! GOD!!! Me and Michellebabe was chit chating non-stop, as usual my Michellebabe will laugh like a mad women!!! HUAHUAHUAHUAHUA...... No offence dear... =D and there's always snaps snaps snaps!!!!!!! heehheeee

Okay, i admit that this picture is kinda funny, but we both look happy!!! LOL


awww.....cute lil ally cat, meow-ing non-stop, till i snapped this picture, no more meow-ing!!
oohh...the camera love to take our pictures!!!!! HAHAHAAHA *perasan*

Just after she entered my car, straight away i said " Babe i miss u!!! come, lets camwhoring"
********
The good times passes too fast and is time to go home..... That's it my off day.... ^^
Night everyone~~~







No comments: