Monday, November 10, 2008

Air Asia , MAS or SIA

hmmmmmm....nothing much for today..... uuuurrrgghhh!!! i hate FRECKLES!!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE U MORON!!!!!!! i got 6 small tiny freckles on my right cheeks!!!!! damn it!!!!! Trying to apply something on it, push them down!!!! HA HA HA HA..... Yea, i'm kinda ALERT about my skin.... -_____- .... that's why i'm a beauty therapist...... LOL

This afternoon i got a call from Air Asia airline..... surprised right???? me too..... They nicely telling me that they will have an interview soon.... asked me whether i can come for it??? hmmmm..... If can, they asked me to send them my resume..... I was wondering how they got my number.... So, i nicely asking , "How did u get my number??" They said from agency..... AGENCY???? I didnt submit any of my portfolio or anything to any agency...... hmmm...... AHH!!! Maybe is the airlines academy..... I remember i filled up the form before..... That's how they get my number huh???? arrrhhhh, don't care..... Since I'm not really interested on Air Asia.... ^_^ Thanks for holla..... heeeheeee

Still looking forward to SIA next month....wish me luck ya!!!!!! hheeehhheeehheeeeee

No comments: