Sunday, November 30, 2008

Up and Down weekend

First of all, sorry that i didn't update my blog for so long. bleuks!! About 3 days only la.. heeeheeee So, start from Friday. Planed to go club with my yogis, but eventually something happened, and end up staying at home for some HK drama. Around 11.45pm, one of my yogi Ryoko, messaged me, asking me whether I sleep yet. I replied her that I'm watching drama and its very boring!! So, she asking me again, whether my mood still on for club? Well, what somemore?? OFCOURSE!!! Always ON!!! HAHAHAHAHA...We headed to Sincero about 12.30am and we enjoyed ourselves with RnB music and as usual there's bees out there treat us some drinks. *laughingoutloud* You must be thought that good looking guy huh?? HAHAHAHAHAHA *lmao* I bet you know what i mean, right??? bleuks!!!!

Ryokobabe and me * this picture was taken by the 'bee' saying that this is the best shot of us *

******

Saturday.....
Congratulations to my cousin brother. His big day *evillaughing* with his newly wed wife. ^^ I didn't go for the morning wedding ceremony cause I need to work and I'm so sorry. heeeeheeee But I attended his wedding dinner at night at the KOK THAI RESTAURANT behind jusco. Once again, congratulations!!!

******

Syok sendiri abit before off to the wedding dinner!!!!


******

Welcome home cousin siss *Sook Yee & Sook Yin* . They both are from Terengganu. ^^ We've been chatting on msn from time to time and we can't wait till we meet up!!! Sook Yin just finished her practical at Penang while Sook Yee just finished her blooooody SPM. yay!!! Time for parrttaayyy!!!! We went to Rum Jungle Ipoh with some of my friends Francis, Matthew, Mini, Smita, Siew Ee, and a whole bunch of unknown guys!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sook Yin, Sook Yee, Mei Yee =D

Queen, Smita, Mini * I know this picture is not in good quality, but I found it nice * HAHAHA

Queen & Smita * gosh!!! look at her eyes!!!! envyyyy *


******


While we having fun, something badly happened to me. *sob sob* I fell down, and sprained my leg. I can't even stand up, luckily my friends is helpful enough to carried me onto sofa. Thanks fo Smita, she keep on massaged my leg and went to my car took sandal for me just to make sure that I'm comfortable. awwwww, so sweet of her. ^^ But we still enjoyed the night with one leg jumping here and there. ~~~doink ~~doink~~~


Still got the mood of camwhore!!! HAHAHAHAHA

No comments: