Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks to Mr. Faisal =)

Yesterday night was a very tiring night for me, so i went to bed around 9.30 pm. But I didn't sleep well at all, and ended woke up at 3.15 am!!!! gggrrrrrr!!!! IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT??? Yea, you're right. Log in my facebook and msn for a while... uhuh!!! Mr. Faisal is awake too!! ^^ Well, we chatted bout lots of issue. I'm not going to tell what's the contain of the issues. HAHAHAHA But seriously, he made up my mind. Here, once again Thank You. We chatted about one hour and I started yawning. I got back to sleep after the conversation, and woke up at 9.30 am. As usual, cleaning up myself and I made myself a breakfast!! *ggrrriinnsss* Just a very normal strawberry and peanut butter toast. mmmmmmm yummmyyy~~~!!! ^^

While i'm on the way to work, as usual tuning in onto station Mix FM, guess what??? They were playing Better In Time by Leona Lewis. HAHAHAHAHA...... hmmm.... I know gods are giving me some hints here!!!! BLEUKS!!!!! " Since there's no more you and me, It's time I let you go, So i can be free, And live my life how it should be, No matter how hard it is, Ill be fine without you, Yes I will " ... powerful lyrics... heeeeheeeee

No comments: