Thursday, November 6, 2008

ne-yo =)

Oh Gosh!!!! i think i'm addicted to Ne-yo's song!!! especially the new album
'Year Of The Gentleman' ..... ^_^

such a talented singer and hell yea, his sexy lip!!!!!........ HAHAHAHAHA... okay okay, smeeeelllyyy is the one who intro to me.....

he always, "Dear, this song damn nice (searching for the track), that song also damn nice....."
First first i was like..........mmmmmm........okay....i tried to listen to his track.....see see, now i'm addicted!!!! uuurrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!
The beat and the music is just nice for me...... I played over and over again.....untill my colleague also cant tahan.... "Wahhhh, AGAIN arr????" ...i looked at her and smilleeeeeee ^______^
i know i'm kinda annoyed but i can't help it!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA
guess i'm gonna get one album for myself!!!!....or else i wait for SOMEONE to buy for me.......???which one betterr????? hmmmmmmm *evil face* kekekekekekeee
And yeah!!! i'm recovered from MR.Fever & MR.Flu........yay!!!!!!.......
I'm craving for TomYam soup right now........gggrrrrrrr........
oh shit!!!! time for lunch ....no wonder my tummy keep on making sound!!!!
chaoooo~~~~

No comments: