Sunday, November 23, 2008

Unbelievable

It was a very rushed, bloody week for me. Not planning to go kayelle at all, even tho Preeta was asking me whether i'm interested for joining her to kayelle cause her father is fetching her, at 1st smeeelllyy is not agree with that cause kinda rush and staying for only one night and I need to work on sunday morning!!! MY GOD!!! How to go?? Going on saturday morning and leave on sunday morning!!! SOUNDS CRAZY RIGHT??? i know i know.... So, is not worth it, cause i know i will be extremely tired!!! SOMEMORE i need to go by bus!!!!!! WORST!!!! But u know what, i ended up I'm in kayelle on friday night!! LAUGH OUT LOUD!!! It was last minute plan!! Don't blame me. HAHAHAHAHA Yea, went down with Juliebabe and Francis, he's driving =) He got us there safely. No worries. heeeeheeee

Happened many things which I not expected at all. I can't describe much in here cause it was a very long story. And I'm afraid it will happen again!! Kinda heart pain when u saw someone u care, is bleeding. Face, elbow, feet, body.... I feel bad for him. But luckily he's a matured enough to think and I'm proud if him.... =)

Well, we went to MOS Euphoria again!!! HAHAHAHA.... BIG GROUP!!! Me, Eddy, Juliebabe, Francis, Sakai Belle, Vino, Matthew, Mini, Smita, Preeta, Bernard and a few more guys *forget their names* forgive me ya. And yea, I met Depa, Kelvin's gf for the very 1st time and she's a nurse. =) cool huh??

The pixies will be upload tomorrow when i'm recovered from my tiredness!!!! Night everyone.... *is praying, hope that smeellyy can get well soon*

No comments: